BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first let me say Hello,
just picked up a pre owned 2001 m5 titanium with black and grey interior,
the car is equipped with was seems to be all parts of the S1 dinan package, is it possible to get the badge if i show Dinan all records of the work and parts bought and installed?
jacob
BTW great forum, full of useful information :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
blown 2.8 said:
first let me say Hello,
the car is equipped with was seems to be all parts of the S1 dinan package, is it possible to get the badge if i show Dinan all records of the work and parts bought and installed?
jacob
I think you can get the badge even without showing "proof" just check out the Dinan website (or ebay). And congrats on your new ride

·
Registered
776 Posts
You should place a call to Dave at Motor Works West in Wyckoff. He is the local Dinan dealer that can surely take care of you.

·
Registered
487 Posts
GoBlue said:
I think you can get the badge even without showing "proof" just check out the Dinan website (or ebay). And congrats on your new ride

No they are seriously anal about those things. My SA had to send over receipts and invoices so they could send out the badge and one of those numbered plaque deals. Kind of a waste of time.

G

·
blown 2.8 said:
first let me say Hello,
jacob
If you have the Dinan parts required for the S1 plaque, then you will be able to get it. On Dinan's website there are 2 downloadable forms, one for the Dinan trunk lid badge and one for the S1, S2 and S3 engine-bay plaques. Proof will be required (visual and/or documentary) from either your local Dinan dealer or Dinan's HQ in Morgan Hill, California.

Cheers, Daniel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts