BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally picked my car up from Dinan and got some pics. First is of the interior...just the pedals and floor mats. Also the Engine compartment w/ the carbon fiber strut tower brace. Some brake shots, and the exhaust from the rear w/ the DINAN badge. I guess the last one shows a good pic of the stance.

Here's a couple answers to the insider questions from an unnamed source. I took a tour of the Morgan Hill plant, and got some good intel. The M5/M6 intake kit should be ready in a couple months, the Cams will be available soon too, and, don't quote me on this, but the stroker will go down in price in about a year or two. I know that isn't great news, but it's something.

E

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Don't see anything either.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Very nice Dinan transformation! Won't be getting everything you have, but I will get the intakes when they FINALLY become available. Would be awesome if you got the stroker as well. I wonder how an E60 with the stroker would fare against the supercharged E39 S3. :3: Now THAT would be an interesting race for Gustav's next event.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts