BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Official Dinan representative
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dinan is excited to announce the launch of its newly designed website, dinancars.com! We invite you to check out the new look and feel and there are many more features to come!

Dinan performance products are now available for purchase on-line, in addition to the existing distribution through Authorized BMW Dealerships and Independent facilities.

In celebration of the launch of the new site, Dinan is extending a 10% factory rebate offer for the month of February. Some restrictions apply so please visit dinancars.com for details and the rebate form.

·
10,459 Posts
Hey Stan,
Could you find out what the shop would charge to do a prophylactic rod bearing replacement on a 100k mile e39 M5?
There have been a handful of threads about rod bearing failure, and i for one would like to do this in the near future. My car has spent a fair amount of time in the morgan hill shop, if you mention my name to oscar, chris or steve, they'll remember me. I'd bet there are a few of us in the bay area that would like to do this.
thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Dinan is excited to announce the launch of its newly designed website, dinancars.com! We invite you to check out the new look and feel and there are many more features to come!

Dinan performance products are now available for purchase on-line, in addition to the existing distribution through Authorized BMW Dealerships and Independent facilities.

In celebration of the launch of the new site, Dinan is extending a 10% factory rebate offer for the month of February. Some restrictions apply so please visit dinancars.com for details and the rebate form.
Stan
Can you share with us the rationale for requiring installation of products to qualify for the rebate? I understand installation is NOT required to be done by a Dinan authorized facility.
Website looks good!:thumbsup:
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts