BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will soon have a set of Dinan mufflers for sale, they are not in the best nor exellent condition. I would have to say good. Just wanted to know if there any interests i can update this post with pictures, let me know... They are off of California car.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I may be interested depending on price. Also will throw it out, if your interested in a trade for Tubi regular cans.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
These mufflers were custom fitted on an 840 with a modified M5 motor. Turns out its very loud for this set up. One of the brackets on each side were removed and will be welded back in its original location to fit m5 muffler set up. I can also install these on your car if you are local. A board member contacted me regarding the mounting location of the brackets and said they look different from Dinan website pictures. All i can say is that any aftermarket muffler will bolt on the same location as the oem. If you never looked under your car, just jack it up and look where the mufflers get bolted. I also have the rubber hangers which will be included. PM me if you have specific questions regarding the mufflers. $600

Also wanted to let you know, i can polish if you want. Once again they came off a California car.

Happy Holidays!!!!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
These mufflers were custom fitted on an 840 with a modified M5 motor. Turns out its very loud for this set up. One of the brackets on each side were removed and will be welded back in its original location to fit m5 muffler set up. I can also install these on your car if you are local. A board member contacted me regarding the mounting location of the brackets and said they look different from Dinan website pictures. All i can say is that any aftermarket muffler will bolt on the same location as the oem. If you never looked under your car, just jack it up and look where the mufflers get bolted. I also have the rubber hangers which will be included. PM me if you have specific questions regarding the mufflers. $600

Also wanted to let you know, i can polish if you want. Once again they came off a California car.

Happy Holidays!!!!! :thumbsup:
Howzit Dave? I'm in the LA area as well, and I am very interested in the Dinan mufflers. I'd love to come by ASAP and take a closer look, especially if you're able to polish them up and replace the missing bracket. Tomorrow or any day this week would be great. Still available????

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is not Dave.. lol Tomorrow is fine PM me so give you my number. They are located in North Hollywood. As of right now they are still available. If you cant Pm provide me with your email address.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
email sent

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
email sent

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD TO MFUZHUNS, hope you enjoyed your drive home....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts