BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm selling my Dinan mufflers w/ polished tips. There is nothing wrong with them at all, in fact, I really really like them. Now I just want the black tips Dinan mufflers so I ordered those. Brand new the cans sell for $2900 plus shipping. They have about 1 years use = aprox. 6k miles, I don't use my M5 everyday. The tips are perfectly round, no damage. I will take $2000 for them shipped within Conti US.

Below is a stock pic from the Dinan site. I will add pics of the actual cans later today.
I'm located in Orange County, CA (socal).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a that price, u might as well make a box and have it on display somwhere in the garage. U will have it for a very long time.:blink:
At that offer, you might aS well make a box and put Some pipes sticking out of tHe bOx and use a bLack markEr and to write Dinan on the pipes.

Go slumming somewhere else.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hey Newbie, It's poor edicate to crap in someones for sale thread!

a that price, u might as well make a box and have it on display somwhere in the garage. U will have it for a very long time.:blink:

Reactions: M5 Jed

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For a comparison I paid $1800.00 for mine a year ago, same exhaust condition etc. Your price is not out of line. GLWS. Mine were missing the clamps.

The clamps that go with these mufflers have an official BMW part # 18 30 7 536 426. They cost $87.50 each side at Crevier BMW. So yes, my price is not so out of line if I'm also including shipping in conti USA. I'm open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where are the actual pics. I'm local so shipping is not necessary
Here are the pics of the actual mufflers, they are still on the car. So if you would like to listen to them, come on by. If you decide to buy them, it will take me literally 10 min. to remove them. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd be interested if these are still available. Please PM a way to reach you via email. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be interested if these are still available. Please PM a way to reach you via email. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if you will get it since you have very little posts. You can reach me at [email protected]. LMK if you have other questions, thanks.

Jed

Reactions: HennarotM3

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if you will get it since you have very little posts. You can reach me at [email protected]. LMK if you have other questions, thanks.

Jed
Got it -- will email you today. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
366 Posts
At that offer, you might aS well make a box and put Some pipes sticking out of tHe bOx and use a bLack markEr and to write Dinan on the pipes.

Go slumming somewhere else.
That's true, this same guy even negotiated with my Rogue muffler and said he wanted it, and then flaked out with a "my wife" excuse. And he's still obviously still looking for one. WEAK. Peoples word these days don't mean anything.

GLWS!

·
Registered
474 Posts
What a coincidence - same guy lowballed me multiple times on my DINAN exhaust too......maybe he should be banned from here for not showing proper forum manners.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold at asking price. Thank you all for your expressed interest.

Reactions: tgearman
1 - 18 of 18 Posts