BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dinan intakes with high flow air mass meters. Asking $1400 + shipping. They're $2100 new.

I got them used about a year ago but they're still in great shape since there are no moving parts to wear out. Had the filters cleaned by my performance shop so they're good to go.

Here's a link to Dinan's site with the info: Dinan Cars - High Flow Air Mass Meter/Intake Assemblies

PM or email me at tony.eurocarfan @ gmail. com

Attachments

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason for sale? Necessity of software upgrade? Ease of installation?

B A Sokolsky @ Gmail . com
Selling partly (might sound stupid hmmm) cause I want to stick to pure RPI performance mods but mainly cause I'm hoping of getting the ESS SC that's coming out at which point, I won't need these intakes.

You don't need a software upgrade to run these. I heard these are easy to remove/install but I've never done it myself so I don't know. Paid about $80 to have them installed/removed by my local shop if that helps.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
GL Tony. Remind me to take Dan up on his offer for a photoshoot... he takes awesome pictures.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what are the power gains with this system?
According to Dinan, the gain is 21hp. See the link I provided in the original post.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do these ruin the gas mileage?
I never paid attention but I guess if I didn't noticed then it didn't change much if any at all.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Replied to your PM

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Intakes have been sold! Thank you for all the inquiries and offers.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wow that was fast!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts