BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to sell my Dinan headers, these came out of the Unicorn, the E39 M5 Touring I finished building earlier this year. I'm gearing up to do testing on headers of my own design so I won't be needing these anymore. The Dinan headers are still on the wagon but it will be coming off the car in the next week or two. This just depends on when I get my prototype set to install back on the Unicorn. It should only take me a few hours to remove them and have them ready to ship out within 24 hours from receipt of payment. Included in the sale are the equal length headers, connecting pipes that are welded with v-band flanges and the oem cats that are also v-band flanged at the inlet. Condition of the parts is excellent.

Selling price: $4,500 plus shipping costs.

I'm located in Orange County, CA and local pick up is welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,394 Posts
Bump for a great seller!

Just make sure you include a pint of Ben and Jerry's for Jed in the final price!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just sent you a PM. If you can't receive PMs either, you can email me directly at

[email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
443 Posts
whatta steal.. can't believe i'm seeing these available at that price.

the smog-passingly friendly unicorn of headers for the e39 M5. amazing item at an amazing price & someone is about to come up on an incredible performance mod pre-holiday.

GLWS Jed, these are as good as it gets!!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dinan headers w/ cats are now sold. Thank you everyone for their interest.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
443 Posts
Congrats on the sale Jed.. Whatta a steal.

Congrats to whoever the lucky new owner is as well. Gonna be an AMAZING upgrade for whoever it is and they'll ALWAYS retain their value. #Unicorn

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Someone is gonna be very happy after installation

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm confused... can someone 'splain me how in the WORLD $4500 is a DEAL for headers for anything short of a Lambo?

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts