BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
They've also added springs! (a 3/4" drop)

"Dinan's Stage 1 Suspension System for the m6 provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates designed to work in conjunction with the stock EDC shocks and struts. Matching bump stops are included in order to maintain adequate travel for civilized ride quality with a 3/4 in. drop in ride height, front and rear. The increased spring rates and improved suspension geometry give the M6 even more grip for faster cornering capabilities, while maintaining the features of the EDC system."

"The Stage 2 (Stage 1 +) Suspension System offers even greater control over body roll and closer to neutral balance for reduced understeer and crisp turn-in. Dinan engineers have developed a unique Roll Control System for the front that retains the sophisticated stock tubular antiroll bar and bushing design, while effectively increasing the wheel rate. A matching adjustable 19mm rear antiroll bar completes the system. BMW was kind enough to provide camber control up front, so with the proper adjustment and the added negative camber that comes from the lower ride height, there's plenty of grip, virtually eliminating understeer without the need for camber plates. The system allows you to put the M6's formidable power to the ground more effectively for fast and predictable cornering while maintaining a comfortable ride and the EDC features."

I've been waiting for the springs and I think I'll do the stage 2 for $952!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts