BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of DINAN Cast wheels. These wheels are no longer available from DINAN. A set was installed on a 2014 BMW ///M5. The wheels are brand new, still in their boxes and are Silver in colour. They will also fit on other BMW F10 5 Series models such as the 535 and 540i.

Here are the specs:

Size: 20 x 10
Offset: ET47mm
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 120
Hub Bore: 72.56

This is a squared set. To mount them on a 2014 M5, we used 15mm Spacers front and rear. The rear spacers were used just to give the car more aggressive stance, otherwise they bolt right on. Also, on the front, you can use 10mm Spacers.

As mentioned before, these wheels are brand new, they have never had tires mounted or ever been mounted on a car. They DO NOT come with tires. You will need tires and also TPMS sensors if your car has that feature.

It is my understanding these wheels will work on other models also, depending on the hub size and offset. You can also use spacers to make them fit. Please check and confirm fitment for your individual car.

Here is information from DINAN:

Dinan has utilized its extensive knowledge of BMW specifications to produce premier cast aluminum wheels. Dinan wheels are well regarded within the industry as some of the most aggressively wide based options available. We do this to provide the car superior traction and versatility under a myriad of driving conditions. In addition to affording the car the ability to attain and hold peak performance ratings as required by Dinan's lofty standards the Dinan branded wheels deliver a unique design that augments the refined sophistication inherent in all BMW vehicles.

Price is $1650 for the Set. I will consider shipping if Buyer needs, they do cost about $250 CONUS via FedEx Ground.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EDIT: Had a Mad Wednesday idea! I am going to include a Brand New set (2) 10mm Spacers + Extended Bolts / Lug Nuts with these wheels!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts