BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very nice set of Dinan mufflers for the E39 M5. I will offer them with the heat shields and all 6 hangers installed to make for a super easy install. If you'd rather fight with swapping your hangers and shields over, I will offer them without as well. The hangers alone run more than $35 each and new heat shields with run you over $200.

These will need to be picked up as I'd rather not ship them. I've grown weary of expensive items damaged during shipping and I think these will go very quickly locally. I will post them here first to give you guys first crack before I post them up for local sale. I'm 20 minutes west of Baltimore, 30 minutes north of DC. I offer "while you wait" installation services as well for those who like one stop shopping :).

$800 for mufflers with heat shields and all hangers.

$750 for mufflers alone.

·
Registered
244 Posts
lmk if ship

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Wow, great deal here! Anyone within their reasonable driving distance should take the trip to snatch these. They sound fantastic and the trip would be worth it.

Reactions: Clemster

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping it once for local sale and then I'll consider shipping mufflers alone. Member stgm5 has first option.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Adam I sent you a pm on this please respond. Thanks

Jason from Texas

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,853 Posts