BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Dinan E60 M5 exhaust. Exhaust has been on the car for a little over a year. My beast is not a daily driver so the exhaust only has approx. 6,000 miles on it. Exhaust is in good condition, just looking to do something different with the beast. Exhaust is still installed, but will remove and ship if there is any interest. Will post more pics this weekend. Looking to get $1600 + shipping and Paypal fees (if applicable). Local pickup definitely welcome. Feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail at [email protected] if interested.

Dinan Cars - Free Flow Exhaust (E60) M5

Attachments

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
$1600 + shipping??? What??? That is a steal!!!
I just sold my set of year old Dinan polished tipped muffers for $2k.

Someone needs to jump on these ASAP!!! Man, brand new these cans cost $2900 + shipping!!!

OP - it might help to post more pics of the cans to show the general condition of the mufflers, not just the tips.

Reactions: PVUM5

·
Registered
164 Posts
Interested

Selling my Dinan E60 M5 exhaust. Exhaust has been on the car for a little over a year. My beast is not a daily driver so the exhaust only has approx. 6,000 miles on it. Exhaust is in good condition, just looking to do something different with the beast. Exhaust is still installed, but will remove and ship if there is any interest. Will post more pics this weekend. Looking to get $1600 + shipping and Paypal fees (if applicable). Local pickup definitely welcome. Feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail at [email protected] if interested.

Dinan Cars - Free Flow Exhaust (E60) M5
Can you contact me directly at [email protected]. Cant PM you. I have a 2007 M5 6 speed. I'm in NY.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sale pending...

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Awesome!!! I want a commission dammit! J/K. Good for you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I logged in today to the for sale section JUST to buy a dinan exhaust. Guess this was my lucky day. I've never heard a 6 speed with an exhaust so this will be different.

Next dinan SII suspension I think.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I logged in today to the for sale section JUST to buy a dinan exhaust. Guess this was my lucky day. I've never heard a 6 speed with an exhaust so this will be different.

Next dinan SII suspension I think.

You will like them for sure!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Installed

SOLD!! Thanks!!
Installed, Thanks. Love the the new growl. Very subtle until you get into it. For me the Dinan exhaust is perfect.yawnnnn

·
Registered
164 Posts
Before and After Dinan Mufflers

Installed, Thanks. Love the the new growl. Very subtle until you get into it. For me the Dinan exhaust is perfect.yawnnnn
Quick Vid of before and after:

YouTube - e60 M5 startup

This does not do the sound justice but my daughter definitely noticed the car is louder. I love driving with the rear seats down and hearing all the pops and crackles. No drone with rear seats up and driving and highways speeds. Only a little louder than stock which was too quiet.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad that you like the exhaust. What's next for the beast?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Glad that you like the exhaust. What's next for the beast?
My brother in law own ProFormance Industries in New Rochelle, NY. I pitched him the idea of powdercoating the wheels a shade darker than the car, perhaps space gray or the same color as on the m3 19 inch wheels and machining the face of the M5 wheels.

I've seen it twice before and I think it looks great. We're also going to do a Dinan SII suspension and start planning the custom wheels that he's going make for me. Check out his sight. Pretty sick stuff and he's an M5 owner too.

Ant.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Nice! I just got my Dinan Exhaust installed with black tips installed this past Fri and love it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice! I just got my Dinan Exhaust installed with black tips installed this past Fri and love it!
Would have liked the black tips but I got a good deal here, cant complain.

Are you doing black grills and side gills? Where are you getting them from?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I bought a Dinan exhaust for $1600 as well from a friend. Then I had my Dinan shop order me Dinan black exhaust tips. They were only like $200. Took about a month for Dinan to make them and get them to my shop. So you can still get black tips if you want! Yes I am doing black grill, side grills, black MBadge and smoked turn signals. ALL from Trinity Autosport. Awesome service from them. Highly recommended.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts