BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used Dinan Exhaust w/20k miles in great condition. I will post picture on Thursday after I clean them up. $1200.00 plus $250 shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Damn, I just bought this from Dinan on Monday.

·
Registered
422 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dinan Exhaust Pics

I took some pictures tonight with my phone. Not good, but you can see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
any pics of the underside of the exhaust? any dents or scrapes on the bottom of the mufflers and tips?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No dents or scraps. The exhaust just need the chrome polished. I will take picture of the bottom during my lunch and post today.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bottom of Exhaust

any pics of the underside of the exhaust? any dents or scrapes on the bottom of the mufflers and tips?

Attached is a picture of the bottom of the exhaust. Like I said earlier, the exhaust need the chrome part polished, other than that the exhaust is in great condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dinan Exhaust for Sale

The exhaust is still for sale.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.

The exhaust is still for sale. The exhaust is on Ebay, with a starting bid of $1000.00 If you're interested please bid. I use Ebay paypal and this is secure way I perfer to use. Thanks.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
M5 E60 Dinan Exhaust

Bump.

The exhaust is still for sale. The exhaust is on Ebay, with a starting bid of $1000.00, plus shipping cost. If you're interested please bid. I use Ebay paypal and this is secure way I perfer to use. Thanks.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bump.

The exhaust is still for sale. The exhaust is on Ebay, with a starting bid of $1000.00, plus shipping cost. If you're interested please bid. I use Ebay paypal and this is secure way I perfer to use. Thanks.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->
Still for sale?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts