BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the car, so parting out the few mods that I bought for it.

Dinan exhaust and Rogue X-Pipe both were installed brand new and only have 4 months on both of them.

The Dinan exhaust was $1399 new and the Rogue X-Pipe Resonated is $595 new.

Asking $1200 for the Dinan and $450 for the Rogue X-Pipe. Hardware included.

Located in So.Cal, 91307. I do need stock mufflers, so we can work out a trade if local.

I can also recommend which installed my exhaust if you need to get it installed the same trip/day.

Shipping is possible, but the items are bulky so it might be pricey.

Pics to come.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Damn. If you were local I'd have done a swamp + cash transaction. Any videos of this seemingly great setup?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get some video's up, but I can tell you guys this is probably one of the best sounding setups. No drone, nice, assertive yet exotic tone. Lightweight setup, factory look. Really, there is no drone, it's stupid intoxicating from the outside and you'd expect SOME drone for how loud you can make it sound (higher rpms). But no, none.

I'll see if I can make some time for some audio clips.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Pmed

·
Registered
224 Posts
If you care to ship I'll give you your asking price but shipped to 33182. if so please send pics or video to ClassicM3 @ gmail dot come

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
pm sent, i am local

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
How did you like the Rogue xpipe? Any drone? I may be interested after seeing pics.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did you like the Rogue xpipe? Any drone? I may be interested after seeing pics.
No drone with this and the Dinan mufflers. But I did have drone with the Billy Boat mufflers, which had drone even before the x-pipe.

X-Pipe is SOLD.

Dinan Mufflers still available. Would like someone with stock mufflers to trade as well.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
No drone with this and the Dinan mufflers. But I did have drone with the Billy Boat mufflers, which had drone even before the x-pipe.

X-Pipe is SOLD.

Dinan Mufflers still available. Would like someone with stock mufflers to trade as well.
Dis it increase drone with the Billy Boats? I have a very slight drone with my magnaflows and I'm hoping it doesn't make it worse. The drone is not annoying at all I just want to avoid making it worse.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the case of my BB mufflers, it didn't make the drone worse, but I can guarantee that it won't happen in your case. It does make the exhaust note louder, as it's reducing your resonator size, but it's a bit better flowing so it should in theory help. I think you should be fine though as I believe the BB are known to be very low and rumbly sounding. The low sounds do lend themselves a bit towards cabin resonance though as it vibrates certain panels more.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Damn, it sucks that you have to sell the M5. There's a 310 meet in Torrance tonight if you have nothing to do. Me and my friend with the E30 M3 are going....

In front of Wells Fargo
24439 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505

starts at 8pm. We probably won't get there 'til about 8:30 / 8:45.....

Good Luck with your sale....

j

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
what else do you have on your car you want to get rid of?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn, it sucks that you have to sell the M5. There's a 310 meet in Torrance tonight if you have nothing to do. Me and my friend with the E30 M3 are going....

In front of Wells Fargo
24439 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505

starts at 8pm. We probably won't get there 'til about 8:30 / 8:45.....

Good Luck with your sale....

j
I know, but as I was telling you, my commute just doesn't make sense with this V8 :(

But I'll be back in a euro car and attending the meets so all will be alright!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what else do you have on your car you want to get rid of?
Just some stereo equipment.

JL HD600/4, JL 250/1, Image Dynamics 15W w/trunk baffle, Hybrid Audio L7, Hybrid Audio L1Pro, CDT CTX Chameleon 5.25" Components, and 12v Pener Baffle for 6.5" drivers for the doors (have a small crack, but can be fixed easily).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts