BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I saw...I bid...I lost...the search continues.

·
Registered
245 Posts
same here and that's why I bowed out.

·
Registered
553 Posts
not much of a savings/discount i thought it wouldve sold for much less...
It is brand new, so a 20% discount isnt bad, but you could always wait for Dinan's next sale...

·
Registered
490 Posts
I miss the days where ebay was a "Trader" type market. Like swap meet type thing. Too many people use it like its a business. Oh and trust me, I see the type of people doing "business" on ebay from my area and dont really give a crap about anything but the $$. Sorry, just had to rant cause that exhaust, new or not was sold on ebay with basically a good discounted price. I wanna see dirt cheap prices again!! HAHA. cherrsagai

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
It's pretty crazy what Dinan E39 M5 exhausts sell for on E-bay. Last year there was that guy in FL that had his 1 day and wanted to sell it since he also had an SS X-pipe, and coupled with the Dinan cans it was way too loud. He made money on the deal since at the time Dinan had a 15% rebate.

When you buy a Dinan part at your dealer, shipping is free, and many dealers will discount the parts also. I've gotten 15% off on Dinan parts for example.

The Dinan exhaust is fantasic btw...just installed it about 2 months ago, and I couldn't be happier with it. Steve did a perfect job balancing a beautiful sound versus loudness. It's definitely much more in character with the car than the stock system. I love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts