BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just bought an E39 M5 and it came with a Dinan exhaust. I am looking for a different kind of exhaust so I'm looking to sell this one.

I have spoken with a few members already about the exhaust, but if any more of you guys are interested feel free to PM me or post.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
168 Posts
///M_CHAP said:
Hey guys,

I just bought an E39 M5 and it came with a Dinan exhaust. I am looking for a different kind of exhaust so I'm looking to sell this one.

I have spoken with a few members already about the exhaust, but if any more of you guys are interested feel free to PM me or post.

Thanks,
Mark
Pm sent. 5 Driver

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5driver said:
Pm sent. 5 Driver
hey your e-mail did not work for me, check your PM.

mark

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
StockM5 said:
Stupid question. I am new to the m5board. I can reply to these threads but I have not figured out how to start a new fresh thread. Where do I go to start a thread if I have a question?

Sorry for the dumb question.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=543482#
It's in the upper left hand corner of the screen when you are looking at all the rest of the threads. Once you find it you will be smooth sailing!

Mark

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
M5 Fever forever said:
I am interested. Please contact me @ [email protected] for price and availability. Can you ship to Toronto, Canada??

Thanks,

M5 Fever Forever
I sent you an email

·
Registered
149 Posts
///M_CHAP said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Mark
Check your PM :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUMP.

The exhaust is still available. Im selling it for $1250.

Mark

·
Registered
168 Posts
///M_CHAP said:
BUMP.

The exhaust is still available. Im selling it for $1250.

Mark

I will be in LA (Hollywood) this weekend. Might be able to check out your Tubis if you and they are available and within a reasonable distance. PM me with some phone nos. so we can talk. Thanks. 5 Driver :cool:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump

$1250 shipped.

·
Registered
200 Posts
YGPM!

·
Registered
200 Posts
///M_CHAP said:
bump

$1250 shipped.
Is it still for sale? I sent you both an email and PM but haven't heard anything. Please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
///Milien said:
Is it still for sale? I sent you both an email and PM but haven't heard anything. Please let me know.

Thanks.
///Milien I sent you an e-mail to both of the e-mail addresses you gave me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks! Responded to both your email and PM.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is it still available? I just drove my boss's S2 today and I decided I am going to install the Dinan suspension, ring & pinion upgrade and muffler on my currently stock 2002 M5. Would much rather buy the muffler used.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Yup, just got an email from the seller and he says it´s sold.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts