BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Are you looking to trade your Dinan diff for a stock? If so I would definately be interested.

·
Registered
188 Posts
What is your reason for going back to the stock Diff if you have the 3.45?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After 2 years of Being lucky enough to own such an Amazing car, I decided to sell it, I had ordered the Diff before I decided and it took a while to arrive, but to be very honest with you, I have read all kinds of threads about the diffs, and people saying its slower of the line because of traction, and this is not true, in a time when cars have 500 hp, the E39 with its naturally aspirated V8 needs all the help it can get + the Diff was truly the best mod, the car is faster at any level and traction must be laid down carefully, with or without the diff

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Well, too bad you don't live closer, for that $1000 I'd do the swap on both cars myself (you are asking a VERY reasonable price).

Good luck and cheers!

Bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
consider it sold. pm'f you already. talk to you tomorrow and see you at the dealership.

·
Registered
188 Posts
nagisoftware said:
After 2 years of Being lucky enough to own such an Amazing car, I decided to sell it, I had ordered the Diff before I decided and it took a while to arrive, but to be very honest with you, I have read all kinds of threads about the diffs, and people saying its slower of the line because of traction, and this is not true, in a time when cars have 500 hp, the E39 with its naturally aspirated V8 needs all the help it can get + the Diff was truly the best mod, the car is faster at any level and traction must be laid down carefully, with or without the diff
Nagisoftware,

If your car is for sale, give me some information on it. My brother lives in LV and is interested in an E39 M5. Ever since I got mine, he has been looking for the right one. I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Is this still available? If so, then let me know and I will pay for shipping as well!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got it installed on Saturday. Sean is one heck of a guy by the way and still has those dinan wheels(beautiful) for sale. My wife thinks the diff for now is enough since I have headers going in too next month, otherwise I would have bot the wheels too.

The shop that installed the diff was recommended by him and is world class. CMS autobody in north hollywood. I may have them do my header work too....

Ahmed said:
Is this still available? If so, then let me know and I will pay for shipping as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts