BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states, selling this DINAN intake.

Looking to get $750 shipped.
*Selling this for a friend so I currently don't have any more pics but I will be taking care of the shipping if he does not sell it locally first.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'll take these if they are complete (IATS relocation/heat shields/fog light rings), I cannot tell from the pic. PM me your Paypal info.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Believe these did not come with some of the things you mentioned. From what I searched in other FS threads these don't come with the shields nor the fog light openings. I spoke to the owner and he told me that he bought it himself from dinan years ago and that's how it came. He will try to get them off the car Wednesday for some pics and check exactly which parts he has. He told me he has the filters, the covers that came for them and all mounting hardware. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Damn. The later CF and the current aluminum kits come with the items I listed above. It appears this is one of the earlier CF kits so I'll unfortunately have to pass.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Yeah I jumped on a set that came up for sale on this board for $620. Your price is reasonable.

Reactions: masterofgoingfaster
1 - 20 of 28 Posts