BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the guy at the time, he indicated he'd take $15k, maybe less. I believe its still available. If I didn't need a sedan I would have strongly considered this car - I've been dreaming of a blacked out turbo E24 for a long time (only in my mind it had HRE 841'smmmmmm ). Anyway, if you love the E24 like I do, take a look at this car, its niiiiiiice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6129&item=4510415107&rd=1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re:Intermittant key/electrical problem '84 M635CSi

I have an 84 M635 CSi with the following symptom! On occasion, after I insert the key, the motor will turn over but there is no power to the ignition, sunroof, and a few other systems... The dash battery light doesn't light up as well. Fortunately, after reinsertion of the key, the dash indicator lights return, the engine fires up...Any clue as to what the gremlin is?
Rick Meinig
Co Springs

·
Registered
11 Posts
E24 M635CSi electrical question

I have a 1984 M635CSi which is having the following sporadic problem. After insertion of the key, I can engage the starter, but there is no ignition power. The dash indicator lights also don't display and the sunroof won't work. Fortunately reinsertion of the key has activated everything again, and the car starts w/o problem. Any idea as to the source of this problem?
RMeinig
CoSprings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts