BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm torn between doing this or biting the bullet and boring the rims, but for the right amount I may let them go...

I came across this set of 19x9" and 19x9.5" rims locally and had to get them. They're in great shape with minimal flaws - one has curb rash and another could use re-polishing, the previous owner said he had them sitting for over a year. They are E46 M3 fitment at a 72.6 bore.

Here's pictures of each individual rim and the close up for the rash:

RIM 1

RIM 2

RIM 3

Close up of the curb rash

RIM 4

ALL 4

I'm asking $2600 shipped in the continental US. I'm not dying to sell them but I'm open to offers since I would like to do a few things to my M3 and M5 instead.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the offsets?
That seems to be the million dollar question. I can't seem to make sense of the numbers on the rim, and I've called DINAN 3x now and sent them an email. I'll be doing it old school and measuring them tonight.

Part number is D750-4995 for the rears and D750-4990 for the fronts if anyone has this information.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The offset number will be on the back of the spoke on M3 setup it will say et25,30 etc...
It's not my first time at the rodeo... I know where and what to look for, but these rims don't have ET written on them.

These are 48 front and 45 rear.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bore them and put them on. Your E39 will look like a Rodeo clown car with that offset.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bore them and put them on. Your E39 will look like a Rodeo clown car with that offset.
<3 what I've always wanted!!!! lovelove

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
<3 what I've always wanted!!!! lovelove
With those offsets, you will need a spacer.

Why not have an adapter/spacer made up? 72.6 on the hub side, 74.1 on the wheel side, and width as necessary (about 25 mm in the rear, a little less in front). Stock rear offset around 22mm? Don't remember stock fronts.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's not my first time at the rodeo... I know where and what to look for, but these rims don't have ET written on them.

These are 48 front and 45 rear.

Those are NOT e46 m3 offsets. Rear stock with a 9.5 wheel is 27et. Dinan is about the best for getting perfect offsets to fit wide tires. I changed wheels on my e46 m3 3 times and know the offsets by heart.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With those offsets, you will need a spacer.

Why not have an adapter/spacer made up? 72.6 on the hub side, 74.1 on the wheel side, and width as necessary (about 25 mm in the rear, a little less in front). Stock rear offset around 22mm? Don't remember stock fronts.

Regards,
Jerry
Jerry,

Thanks for the idea! It's pretty reasonable but I still rather get some other things for the cars.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Dude, post these wheels on the M3post.com, you should get some takers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude, post these wheels on the M3post.com, you should get some takers.
Posted on there, E46 fanatics, E90 post, Bimmerforums, eBay and CL =P

Hoping it goes soon!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Oh I see, you should unload them soon. Be patient, it takes a certain enthusiast to buy these wheels.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh I see, you should unload them soon. Be patient, it takes a certain enthusiast to buy these wheels.
Definitely understand and agree. We have the E36 M3 apart and have a time frame to finish it, that's my motivation ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump...

got an offer but nothing has gone through yet

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$2300 shipped if transaction is completed by this Friday

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Found out eBay increased their fees to 9% so dropped the price on here to match.

$2300 SHIPPED

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just go... :-( reasonable offers!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts