BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
No M5 has ever been made as a diesel. He must have clicked that by accident. The only M5 ever claimed to be a diesel would be Ashoks, but that's just his great sense of humor.
Why is the price that low? Because it probably isnt a real ad, and is a scam. Dont touch it, as 2002's should be above 40k at least.
:cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would say that the Ad is a fake. I am almost positive that it is a cut and paste job from and ebay ad that does look legit and has the same car ( looks like) at a buy now price of $48,888hmmm :confused3

Petey Pop said:
http://used-cars.autos.yahoo.com/usedcars/detail/index.html?cid=automobiles-185727953&dst=16.68&rsr=bWFrZT1CTVcmbW9kZWw9TTUmY3N6PTEwNzA4Jmd1cj01MCZ2dHlwZT1hdXRvcyZtaz1CTVcmbW89TTUmc3VibWl0PVNlYXJjaA--#image

I never knew m5's came in diesel. Is this fake? Even if the information was placed with error, why is the car so **** cheap? Seems pretty fishy to me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would say that the Ad is a fake. I am almost positive that it is a cut and paste job from and ebay ad that does look legit and has the same car ( looks like) at a buy now price of $48,888hmmm :confused3

Petey Pop said:
http://used-cars.autos.yahoo.com/usedcars/detail/index.html?cid=automobiles-185727953&dst=16.68&rsr=bWFrZT1CTVcmbW9kZWw9TTUmY3N6PTEwNzA4Jmd1cj01MCZ2dHlwZT1hdXRvcyZtaz1CTVcmbW89TTUmc3VibWl0PVNlYXJjaA--#image

I never knew m5's came in diesel. Is this fake? Even if the information was placed with error, why is the car so **** cheap? Seems pretty fishy to me.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Not only is this M5 a RARE Diesel model but it is also a 4wheel drive.
Just what you want when out working the fields.:hihihi:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
6spd said:
Not only is this M5 a RARE Diesel model but it is also a 4wheel drive.
Just what you want when out working the fields.:hihihi:
and just to mention, the only V8 diesel BMW has is auto and always fitted to a 7-series LOL

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Actually, Ashok has a magnetic 520d badge on his M5 in London just for fun.

David

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Ssshh David - don't tell everyone - I think I've got a few of 'em fooled ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just wrote to him and told him how excited I was to see a diesel 4WD M5. "The car of my dreams:blabla:...blah.." I told him I'd send him money orders for 22K if, and ONLY if, he pays for shipping. I'll post it if he gets back to me... Can't wait for my new 4-wheeler....:flag: :wroom:

Jutty:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Ssshh David - don't tell everyone - I think I've got a few of 'em fooled ;)
Oh, your secrect is absolutely safe with this board.

David

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well, he replied. He told me I have to send him earnest money through Western Union so I can get my diesel 4x4 M5 hmmm. I asked him just now where/to whom I should send it and how much does he want up front? hiha I'll keep you posted...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts