BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if AUTOart or any other brands make white 1:18 E60 model car, I've only seen Blue Bronze and Slverstone....I want to get a taste of a white M5 earlier:haha:

·
Registered
853 Posts
So far only kyosho has permission to make the M5 in 1/18. They're exclusively dealer editions at the moment available in 3 colours: Interlagos Blue, Silverstone II and Sapphire Black. The non-dealer editions will be in Interlagos Blue and Silver Grey.

Millie

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
That is an awsome model! My only gripe is that the metallic flakes are too large, and they look odd. Too bad noone makes 1/18 scale metallic flakes to use in the paint...hiha
:cheers:

·
Registered
853 Posts
BmwNut said:
That is an awsome model! My only gripe is that the metallic flakes are too large, and they look odd. Too bad noone makes 1/18 scale metallic flakes to use in the paint...hiha
Maybe its the photography but the paint looks great in person. I know... I've got 2 1/18 M5s :biggrin:

Millie

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Millie Miglia said:
Maybe its the photography but the paint looks great in person. I know... I've got 2 1/18 M5s :biggrin:

Millie
Thanks for the info Millie, the paint quality was a hangup for me, but if it is good in person then I will pony up some money.

·
Registered
853 Posts
You can also order it from your BMW Dealer. Here are the part #s

Silver Stone II/ Silverstone interior - 80 43 0 391 747
Interlagos Blue/ Silverstone interior - 80 43 0 391 748
Black Sapphire/ Natural Brown interior - 80 43 0 391 749

Millie

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I have the Interlagos Blue model, the detail is fantastic. More pics can be found in this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts