BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused2:confused2

I went to Performance Cafe to pick up a pair of VW MAF's, and the product could not be found.

Where can I buy VW MAF's for the cheap price Performance Cafe had of $59/each or somewhere along those lines?

Thanks.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll check it out, thanks!

Do you know the part#?

Thank you for the help

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
:confused2:confused2

I went to Performance Cafe to pick up a pair of VW MAF's, and the product could not be found.

Where can I buy VW MAF's for the cheap price Performance Cafe had of $59/each or somewhere along those lines?

Thanks.
I doubt you will find them for 59 anymore. Many of us got those maybe a year ago...I think merchants realized the demand and raised prices accordingly. My guess is that you will need to pay somewhere around 100 or so.

Good luck,
Brian

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought from BMA Autoparts - $91 each, newest version with temperature sensor. Maybe the same as what Pelican has, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think I got the part number off the board here. I asked for: 06A906461A

·
Registered
129 Posts
i bought mine from precisiontuning.ca for 220.00 Cd (total incl. shipping). they had the temp. sensor as well.

- cold engine hesitation GONE
- hesitation between 4000 - 5000 rpm GONE
- fuel consumption IMPROVED 3MPG

anyone reading this thread whose car hasn't had MAFs replaced for at least 45K should bite the bullet and buy new ones.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i bought mine from precisiontuning.ca for 220.00 Cd (total incl. shipping). they had the temp. sensor as well.

- cold engine hesitation GONE
- hesitation between 4000 - 5000 rpm GONE
- fuel consumption IMPROVED 3MPG

anyone reading this thread whose car hasn't had MAFs replaced for at least 45K should bite the bullet and buy new ones.

Is this the item you ordered? Thanks
http://www.precisiontuning.ca/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=17&products_id=596

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are the precision tuning ones Bosch parts? It says Bosch on the website, but it could be shady??? :confused:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts