BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Rather than posting such an inquiry, perhaps just call HPF for the latest?

Dave

·
Registered
804 Posts
+1.
And then let us know what he said:hihi:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Hopefully they finish the car and bring it to Mfest 2 this coming August:jump:

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
They're not sponsor on this board...
That is honestly weird that they posted over on the bimmerforums and not M5board. Or at least they could have posted on both. Maybe the work is getting to them and they are a little mixed up. lol. cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Holy crap that intercooler is huge. I don't know if I like it sticking out like that though. Powder coat is gunmetal and then it'll be good to go. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Update from Chris:

"
Can you tell them we’re tuning the M5 in “NA” mode right now. Quite a bit of the twin turbo setup has been designed, but it’s taking a little longer than we had expected to get the timing and vanos to work correctly with our EMS. Once we have the M5 tuned on our <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">EMS</st1:place> in NA mode we’ll start installing the turbo parts. J I’m not supposed to post on m5board.com about our products until we sponsor the forum. I don’t really want to sponsor the forum until we get a little closer to completion on this product. But this should all happen in the next couple months.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Take care,<o:p></o:p>
Chris."<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why? I heard your m5 was just a "daily driver" anyways....

Ryan
??? Isnt most people's M5's daily drivers? I would guess a couple out of a hundred at most are purpose-built for anything else, and thats not what this kit is going to be marketed to. Confused by the comment.

Anyways - So if Chris cant update the BBS, does that mean we have to migrate over to bimmerforums for information? I understand you dont want vendors to post free ads for products but requiring people to "pay up to post updates" to technically vaporware is a double edged sword...

BTW, thanks for the update acecar.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
does that mean we have to migrate over to bimmerforums for information?
Wading through all the cartoonish, in-your-face avatars, smart @ss comments, and frat house humor... I think I'd rather get my information from just about any other source. :cool2:

Dave

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wading through all the cartoonish, in-your-face avatars, smart @ss comments, and frat house humor... I think I'd rather get my information from just about any other source. :cool2:

Dave
Way to much arguing over there, I am new to this forum but already prefer it.

That being said, there are a lot of smart people over there when it comes to forced induction.

Sorry about the off-topic, but do you guys know about the new sharkedit being released?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Any new news on this?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts