BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody install Pulleys under 1200? just thinking if i should get it or just wait till 1200?
let me know guys Thanks

·
Registered
505 Posts
yep, rpi. way less than 1200, including the pulleys itself of course.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No warranty isues?
what did they say when u went to your first oil change? did they say anything?
what are your current modes? how many miles you have now?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
jareknyc:

Post pics of your car! We all want to see it.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I think no one will check what pulleys you have on your car when taking in for oil change,
but then again making friends is a skill not so many have.

Mine has filters+carbon removed Esienmann exhaust and lowering springs and no questions asked.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Demon thanks for the feedback, I have concern about replacing the pulleys with aftermarket one because it have impact/side effects (minimal or not) on other components (AC, iDrive, etc.) where as your mod is very specific. :cheers:

I think no one will check what pulleys you have on your car when taking in for oil change,
but then again making friends is a skill not so many have.

Mine has filters+carbon removed Esienmann exhaust and lowering springs and no questions asked.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I think he meant miles, not price:biggrinbounce:

i hope so :biggrinbounce:

as to all other folks, i actually asked my friend who is a master tech at one of the local socal bmw stealership. and he said it looks just like stock and wouldn't be able to tell, unless removed and addressed by the label. rpi pulleys of course that is...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
i hope so :biggrinbounce:

as to all other folks, i actually asked my friend who is a master tech at one of the local socal bmw stealership. and he said it looks just like stock and wouldn't be able to tell, unless removed and addressed by the label. rpi pulleys of course that is...
+1
that is one of the advantages of the RPI pulleys in that it is somewhat stealth and not much different from the look of the stock pulley...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts