BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Dice iPod adapter user instructions?

118 1
This may be too much to ask but I’ll ask anyway: I have a 2002 M5 with a 2008 Dice iPod adapter. I’ve forgotten how to use it. Does anyone still have their instructions or can remember how to use it? I’m trying to keep my car like a time capsule and don’t want a Bluetooth adapter. That would be the easy way out :). My usual username Herman is for some reason locked out - the moderators have been contacted to resolve. My email is [email protected] if you do have them and can scan them for me. My appreciation would be HUGE 🙂
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,018 Posts
This may be too much to ask but I’ll ask anyway: I have a 2002 M5 with a 2008 Dice iPod adapter. I’ve forgotten how to use it. Does anyone still have their instructions or can remember how to use it? I’m trying to keep my car like a time capsule and don’t want a Bluetooth adapter. That would be the easy way out :). My usual username Herman is for some reason locked out - the moderators have been contacted to resolve. My email is [email protected] if you do have them and can scan them for me. My appreciation would be HUGE 🙂
I think this is what you’re looking for-

https://www.installer.com/pdf/i-bmw-t.pdf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts