BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I probably can't make a June date since I already have two other things planned, but will try to catch you next time.

Thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice to hear from you Rico! Been a while! Lots to catch up on :smile
Yessssss LOTS To catch up on ;-)

Put me down for Saturday 6 June..:devil

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I can't make the 6th for sure. I will be working on the car. I have put it off over the last month or so due to my baby boy taking all of my time. I can probably make the other dates though.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Anybody Live / work near these guys?

Moonshadow
3329 N. Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, Tx 75228
214-324-3322

I Bought four tires from them off ebay that i'd like brought closer to mansfield/arlington. 265-30-22F /// 315-25-22Rears

so when i get into the DFW (Driving from Miami) i can drive straight to my house to grab the wheels then the tires from you (Like DocV10 Lives 5 min from me)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks like Saturday (June 27th) seems to work for everyone!

Let's pick a place and time to meet.

Isaac and Ruben... GO! :cheers:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sorry guys,
I arrived back in the DFW late Saturday night 6 June and didn't get my ATT cellphone cut back on till just before I made it home.

I fly back out this Saturday 13 June so I will miss you all till August

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
27th works for me.

Tommy hope you can make it out since we missed you at the last one!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Update -->

Date: 06/27/2015 (Saturday)

• DocsV10 (In)
  • SuckaGDog (In)
  • Rlny (In; anytime before 1p)
  • H. Lam (In)
  • Cortinas78 (In)
  • UNCIVIL (In)
6537 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 368-1209

Time: 11:00am

I'll post this on our Facebook page also!

See you guys there! :smile

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I think I can make the 27th. Jonathan just gave me the thumbs up to put my wounded 5 back together. Why doesn't Marvin race one of you Evolve guys. If you have not noticed, I have been getting beat up pretty good on that stupid Bren Tuning thread. I could use some support!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I think I can make the 27th. Jonathan just gave me the thumbs up to put my wounded 5 back together. Why doesn't Marvin race one of you Evolve guys. If you have not noticed, I have been getting beat up pretty good on that stupid Bren Tuning thread. I could use some support!

Marv and I were supposed to do some pulls a few wks back, but it was wet. We'll do a few pulls at the next meet. You and Jason should do a few pulls...TJ 6.0 vs ess SC'd

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
What's wrong with your car?

And yeah I saw lol. I felt like chiming in again, but figured it was probably better if I kept quiet.

·
Registered
690 Posts

I'll run against Marvin! Not scared of that Bren Tune lol... :wink

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will try and make it. My Saturdays are pretty busy but I will try. I did get the Evolve Intakes and tune. Definitely felt the power gains after the tune. I think I may have lost a little after the RPi exhaust and Evolve intake, but once the tune was done the combined result is fantastic. Intakes added a little deeper tone as well.

·
Registered
690 Posts
**Update**

We are thinking about having a group dyno after lunch (for those that are interested)! :wink

We can all roll together after lunch and head over to Powerhouse Racing (in Forth Worth); they have an in-ground Dynojet.

Powerhouse Racing, Inc.
4551 W. Bailey Boswell Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76179

PowerHouse Racing

·
Registered
131 Posts
Guys I am in, haven't checked the Forum in a while, thanks Isaac for letting me know... anyone meeting at Classic for a little run down to Keller's?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts