BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
North side of 635 between Beltilne and MacArthur.

I have never used them or any others for my car.

Kwik Kar Wash
1650 Market Place Blvd
Irving, TX 75063

:M5thumbs:
Thanks flyin-m5! Do you know if there's a manual pressure washer there or just machine wash. I went on their site but couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I don't know too much about them.

Sorry.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
So is it safe to say it'll officially be next Saturday the 28th?

We need to vote on time and a place to eat! Hopdoddys or Keller's?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thanks flyin-m5! Do you know if there's a manual pressure washer there or just machine wash. I went on their site but couldn't find anything.
I gave the eye ball today on the way to the rock pile.

Looks like 3-4 bays that they do hand washing in(no self serve pressure sprayer bays).

Dunno...

For the record I've eaten at Keller's so many times that it would probably fill my car.

:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I gave the eye ball today on the way to the rock pile.

Looks like 3-4 bays that they do hand washing in(no self serve pressure sprayer bays).

Dunno...

For the record I've eaten at Keller's so many times that it would probably fill my car.

Did you get you car sorted out?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Kinda crazy.

Didn't drive it all last week.

Drove it about 20 miles Saturday.

Didn't drive it Sunday.

Freak out Monday.

No problems since.

Didn't drive it today(usually don't on rain chance days-My Honda Accord looked like golf ball 2 years ago in April).

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Kinda crazy.

Didn't drive it all last week.

Drove it about 20 miles Saturday.

Didn't drive it Sunday.

Freak out Monday.

No problems since.

Didn't drive it today(usually don't on rain chance days-My Honda Accord looked like golf ball 2 years ago in April).

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I read your thread and freaked out. My car had been sitting for 2wks. So I took it out for a spin yesterday. Once warmed up, I did a few spirited runs. Went into the secret menu and all looked good. Glad to hear everything is okay on your end.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sup guys I'm new to dallas. Just moved from queens nyc. Coming from a jb4 335i. I gotta say I freaking love my m5. It is the perfect car for me. Where r the meets usually at?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Sup guys I'm new to dallas. Just moved from queens nyc. Coming from a jb4 335i. I gotta say I freaking love my m5. It is the perfect car for me. Where r the meets usually at?

Welcome to dallas. This is actually the first time a number of us are getting together. The date is set for 6/28 @ hopdoddys. Time is still up in the air, but I am thinking around noon.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Isaac! I was running and wanted to put my name in fast... looking forward to meeting everybody!

Good to hear from you JB. Fixed the colors for easier identification. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
690 Posts
So, what are the details for the meet this Saturday?

Location? Time?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
So, what are the details for the meet this Saturday?

Location? Time?

Ruben mentioned Noon? Does that work for everyone?

If you guys want a head start at the menu here is the link
Burgers | Hopdoddy Burger Bar

Hopdoddys
6030 Luther Ln #100, Dallas, TX 75225

Parking garage on the lefthand side in Google Maps and the restaurant on the right hand corner.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.86362,-96.806874,3a,90y,91.59h,85.63t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sDRcYEdu_UGqg4-kXrGqx7g!2e0!6m1!1e1

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would suggest parking on the 2nd floor of the garage as its likely to be pretty busy on a Saturday and tough to find a spot. Good burgers shi**y parking!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I would suggest parking on the 2nd floor of the garage as its likely to be pretty busy on a Saturday and tough to find a spot. Good burgers shi**y parking!
Good idea. I'll try to get there early to establish an area to park! Hopefully first floor parking won't be too bad it would sure beat parking on the top in the heat.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts