See you guys tomorrow! Looking forward to it :M5launch:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Gonna try and make it.....still wsitin g on a washer and dryer delivery

·
Registered
690 Posts
Running late! Will be there around 1230p!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Nice to meet up with all you guys again and meet some new faces! We will have to plan another one in a couple months, January or so.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Had a great time meeting up with you guys!

Looking forward to the next meet! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had a great time hanging with you guys yesterday. We make a very diverse community of M5 owners that not only respect the Beast but each other. Looking forward to next time.

If you want to stand out in a crowd...

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Hey Neil, when r u going to slap on the evolve tubular headers and update your tune? I need you and Isaac to run against each other!

Tommy, 21st century muscle cars in Addison has a dynojet. $95 for 3 pulls. I was up there yesterday buying brake fluid.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey Neil, when r u going to slap on the evolve tubular headers and update your tune? I need you and Isaac to run against each other!

Tommy, 21st century muscle cars in Addison has a dynojet. $95 for 3 pulls. I was up there yesterday buying brake fluid.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Headers go on this Friday; should have the beast back on Saturday. Already got the Stage 3 tune file from Evolve! :biggrinbounce:

Tommy: Alamo Autosports (in my area) has a Dynojet as well, but $75 for 3 pulls! If we go together, I'm sure he'll give us a discount.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
12 Participants
tjav8b
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing