BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be nice to get a head start on planning out the upcoming Cars and Coffee (Cars and Coffee™ Dallas) event on August 2nd.

I'll be going for sure.

Let's try to get a group together this time, instead of last minute planning etc.

Who's interested?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
SuckaGDog you in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sorry for the late response lol I don't come across this sub forum often. I should be good for that weekend, but it's possible something might come up between now and then. I'll keep you guys posted.

Were you guys wanting to park in the lot or out in the spectator areas?

Reactions: DocsV10

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late response lol I don't come across this sub forum often. I should be good for that weekend, but it's possible something might come up between now and then. I'll keep you guys posted.

Were you guys wanting to park in the lot or out in the spectator areas?
Sounds good Isaac! Keep us posted!

Was thinking about having a pre-meet at the Starbucks right up the street, then heading over to Classic. Not sure about the other guys, but I definitely want to park in the lot; gotta show my baby off lol...
:applause:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will only attend if we can get into the lot. That means getting there before 7am...lol. I also wan to park near the car wash...front row.
We should plan on getting there by 6a, which means meeting up at the Starbucks around 515/530a! :cheers:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update:

Meet at the Starbucks (by Classic BMW) on Saturday morning!

Time: 5:30am

Isaac offered to treat us all to coffee and breakfast (lol)! :cheers:

Reactions: UNCIVIL

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Sorry guys I couldn't make it this morning! Something last minute came up, literally a few hours beforehand lol.

I am down for another meet somewhere before summer is over!

Reactions: DocsV10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts