BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yaninnya said:
Who know details of Dinan, Korman and Fahey stroker kits for S38? Bore, stroke, power gains?
I seem to remember that both Dinan and Korman were close to 4 liters. I don't remember bore, stroke but power was around 400. No prices either but I would think it would be tremendously expensive. $$$$$ :eek:
Have not seen info about Fahey but would expect similar results.

·
Registered
426 Posts
E34M5 Scott said:
I seem to remember that both Dinan and Korman were close to 4 liters. I don't remember bore, stroke but power was around 400. No prices either but I would think it would be tremendously expensive. $$$$$ :eek:
Have not seen info about Fahey but would expect similar results.
I was reading a thread on another board - someone had had a Fahey stroker done on a yank 3.6 - the guy didnt say how much but the speculation was somewhere around $20k

·
Registered
41 Posts
M5e3438 said:
I was reading a thread on another board - someone had had a Fahey stroker done on a yank 3.6 - the guy didnt say how much but the speculation was somewhere around $20k
There was an Turbocharged Dinan E28 M5 on E-bay that they guy claimed he had Fahey rebuild the motor for 27K!! :eek:h:

Not quite a direct comparison and who knows if it was actually true....
If I had the money to spend I would do it in a second.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.