BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

When you check BMW Owners circle for your car status and look up order detail, does it list out the options you chose when you ordered the car? I see the VIN and color and things like that, but none of the options show up.

Just asking before I start worrying.

David

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
dyc1077 said:
Guys,

When you check BMW Owners circle for your car status and look up order detail, does it list out the options you chose when you ordered the car? I see the VIN and color and things like that, but none of the options show up.

Just asking before I start worrying.

David
I've not seen the option detail--just exterior color.

·
Registered
147 Posts
that's all i see too.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
My options do not show up either. I satisfied my paranoia by asking the customer relations folks to list the options in my order. They will be happy to do so for you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Same issue - Owners circle doesn't list the options - and as many have noted here is several days behind the reality of the delivery process as well.

WW had my car on the water on 29th, owners circle didn't reflect that until October 2nd. Your better off talking to your dealer to confirm.

MRichmond said:
My options do not show up either. I satisfied my paranoia by asking the customer relations folks to list the options in my order. They will be happy to do so for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts