BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas,

Looking for someone to do a detail on my M5 twice a year. The guy I used is no longer available. Detailers are like barbers to me..stick with a good one. Thing is, where is there a good one around here...maybe one that someone here uses?
Thanks!
Z

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've got a friend who owns a detail business in San Jose, his shop is called Prime Detailing. If you're in this area, let me know so I can give him a heads up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm located in San Francisco also looking for a detailer as well. Wonder if we can all do a package deal with multiple M Cars?
-Billy

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Member LeeDan00 (Dan) just put together a group buy for Dynamic Detailing in Santa Clara for folks going to ECFest next weekend. I think 10 of us signed up and all doing our cars next week. Most everyone is doing the full detail + 1 yr of ceramic coating for $250; regular price is $325. Maybe Dan can add you guys too if interested.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Thanks, Tony! Yes I've been working with Dynamic Detailing in Santa Clara for a while now on my own personal car and recently set up a group buy for locals too. They offer a variety of services and quality is amazing or I wouldn't recommend them. They offer ceramic coating 1yr/2/5/lifetime.

If you're interested or have questions, let me know here or send me a PM.

I am in no way affiliated with the shop or anything. Just passing on good business because they've taken care of me and my friends.

Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks, Tony! Yes I've been working with Dynamic Detailing in Santa Clara for a while now on my own personal car and recently set up a group buy for locals too. They offer a variety of services and quality is amazing or I wouldn't recommend them. They offer ceramic coating 1yr/2/5/lifetime.

If you're interested or have questions, let me know here or send me a PM.

I am in no way affiliated with the shop or anything. Just passing on good business because they've taken care of me and my friends.

Dan
Awesome! @Dan, please let me know how I can sign up?

Billy

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awesome! @Dan, please let me know how I can sign up?

Billy
Hey Billy, what service were you looking for? 1yr ceramic coating? I have the group buy price still for $250 that most people are doing. This includes interior clean and wheels. Exterior will also get clay bar treatment before coating. They're fully booked til the 3rd week of April, let me know day and time that works for you, or if you have any questions.

Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Billy, what service were you looking for? 1yr ceramic coating? I have the group buy price still for $250 that most people are doing. This includes interior clean and wheels. Exterior will also get clay bar treatment before coating. They're fully booked til the 3rd week of April, let me know day and time that works for you, or if you have any questions.

Dan
Hi Dan, I would like to do in the 1 year ceramic coating. Also interested in the price for the "wheels off" coating package as well!
Date: Thursday, April 20th morning or Saturday April 22nd morning works for me.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Hi Dan, I would like to do in the 1 year ceramic coating. Also interested in the price for the "wheels off" coating package as well!
Date: Thursday, April 20th morning or Saturday April 22nd morning works for me.
Hey I'm still waiting for them to get back to me. They're prob busy. I'll give them until Monday and then I'll call the owner.

Dan

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Billy, 4/20 10am secured for you. What kind of car do you have?

Dan

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Hey Billy, just checking in with you. 4/20 10am is this week and I've already got you booked. Let me know what car you have son I can let the shop know. Thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Dan! I already have this on my calendar at 10am and this will be for my Black E60 M5. How long does the detailing usually go for?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Thanks Dan! I already have this on my calendar at 10am and this will be for my Black E60 M5. How long does the detailing usually go for?
Mine was about 2.5hrs. They have a nice lobby with wifi you can wait or you can Uber somewhere lol.

Dan

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dan - it's Phong here....are you able to get the group pricing on any car? Or is it exclusive to BMW's only? I want to detail an SUV with the ceramic coating. Let me know buddy.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Dan - it's Phong here....are you able to get the group pricing on any car? Or is it exclusive to BMW's only? I want to detail an SUV with the ceramic coating. Let me know buddy.
Hey Phong! SUV is going to be more but let me find out for you. What kind of SUV is it?

Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts