BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Went to a quiet strip next to a disused airfield and nuclear plant near mine today to have a bit of fun taking what little tread I have left on my tyres down to zero! Also quite a good video for the Hayward and Scott fans and people who would like to hear them before deciding.
Sorry for the quality, it is on iphone4!
PS could someone please embed them because i just cannot do it, yes i'm a ******!
YouTube - More fun in the M5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuD7CLCaB3U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqikbKcS6_4

Reactions: MikeyMike

·
Registered
832 Posts
I kind of like your rear spoiler!

Tear 'em up :applause:

Reactions: Leezamonkey

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kind of like your rear spoiler!

Tear 'em up :applause:
That makes one of you! Seriously? I don't it came with the car but I really don't wanna spend the money on a new trunk lid

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Makes me proud to have the h&s exhaust, that noise is just perfect! Thanks for posting
Thanks! Bet yours sounds even better with the headers don't it?

Reactions: 1 person

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sounding very nice - exhausts are such a personal thing, so really good to hear all the options before jumping one way or the other :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
So I am assuming no more worries about cold start-up problems...that made me laugh. Thanks !:1: I had just read your older post.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes the headers do sound lovely, really nice metallic noise, heard very much from the cabin and the front of the car, but not drone but i defo noticed an exhaust note change from the rear, i wouldn’t say much louder just more metallic. You can hear the valves more. Yours sounds lovely though, Thanks for posting, its one of those things with an exhaust you never really get to hear how your car sounds unless you take a video or get someone else to drive it while you listen.
I would love to have the money to spend on headers! Even though I think this is one of the better videos soundwise, its still nowhere near as spinetingling as it is in real life ;)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I am assuming no more worries about cold start-up problems...that made me laugh. Thanks !:1: I had just read your older post.
Hopefully not! I've still got everything crossed though!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Careful posting vids like that on here...some of the ol' timers will will give you heck ;o)
I think they'll give you heck for calling them ol' timers ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts