161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
enjoyed it guys....nice meeting you all. I'll def be down again

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Thanks for the 2 runs & cleaning my clock!!! That was awesome! Sweet ride too, HMU whenever you come down.
Lol..that was fun. I haven't hit those speeds on Okaloosa Island since my HS days....good times!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
How was the rally?
The rally was a good time! The BMW club had a good showing and lots of down to earth drivers in the Gulf Coast Bimmers! It was kind of odd caravaning with the Corvette/Classics crowd, and man do they drive slow, lol. :wroom: Next time for sure I'll be out your guys' way.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Impromptu FWB visit..down for lunch.. If able text me seven oh one 340 six zero 45

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Anyone down for the Bayfront thing in P-cola one of these Saturday evenings?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
dbarnes, welcome!! Keep a close eye on this thread for the next gathering, it is usually at the FWB C&C or maybe just a lunch and drive type thing (both low key).

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
GCB doing their C&C tomorrow at the mall on Mary Esther. Anyone want to join up!?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I may come out for a little bit, been busy with work lately and I will have to take off a little early. If you guys are coming out, count me in!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
e39 bubbas, wonderng if any of you get a rattling sound when accelerating hard when in high gear and low rpm? thinking my flywheel is shot..

·
Registered
265 Posts
e39 bubbas, wonderng if any of you get a rattling sound when accelerating hard when in high gear and low rpm? thinking my flywheel is shot..
We should get together, mine is making weird noises and some vibrations too. I think it is a combo of going clutch, bad shifter parts and guibo?center carrier. Collecting parts for R/R in the living room is awesome!!! I have been reading so many clutch options it is stupid.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
We should get together, mine is making weird noises and some vibrations too. I think it is a combo of going clutch, bad shifter parts and guibo?center carrier. Collecting parts for R/R in the living room is awesome!!! I have been reading so many clutch options it is stupid.
Agreed, we need to meet again for lunch and a drive. I will stick to the OEM stuff since I've read aftermarket clutches will tend to chatter. It's normal but it would drive me crazy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Agreed, we need to meet again for lunch and a drive. I will stick to the OEM stuff since I've read aftermarket clutches will tend to chatter. It's normal but it would drive me crazy.
We will see about the mysterious "chatter" once I make the move!

You want to try for a Saturday meet or something this week?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I can meet on Sunday..anyone else?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Anyone else? Weather is looking shoddy...

Edit: Meet, rain or shine, around 9:30? Open to suggestions for location..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Anyone else? Weather is looking shoddy...

Edit: Meet, rain or shine, around 9:30? Open to suggestions for location..
If no one from PCB comes then I can drive closer towards your way... how far are you from Navarre? Rain or shine works for me.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I'm like 50 mins to Navarre. Where do you want to meet?

161 - 180 of 221 Posts
About this Discussion
220 Replies
16 Participants
halcyon22
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing