BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's in downtown Pcola near Palafox right next to the harbor. Off the same street the Wahoos stadium is- whatever it's called

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Makes for a nice drive! Phil I am in. Meet at 7:30 (kiddo has been up later than normal)? A friend of mine might tag along.

You guys might see the car before I can post pics, plus the light has been off lately with the smoky/hazy weather.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
D Rod, Diesel, Ali & anyone else...been a while, Anybody up for an impromptu meet?

·
Registered
265 Posts
D Rod, Diesel, Ali & anyone else...been a while, Anybody up for an impromptu meet?

I'm down for a morning meet. Wanna say 9:00 a.m at McGuires Destin, do an easy cruze to a breakfast spot? Earlier? Later?

My ride needs some cosmetic love, I did 700 miles this week and 500 of it was in sleet rain- :crying: but it was fun and I have stories!:wroom:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah I hear ya, mine could use a bath. Meet at McGuires and ride up to the donut hole for bfast? Any other takers?

Caffeine n octane next Saturday....said they were trying for every 2nd Saturday for a meet

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Just saw this, couldn't make it out today. But I can try and finagle a kitchen pass for next Saturday. We should show in force again like last time, big group of M5s!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Awesome, anyone else? What time do they meet, 9 am?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think I have lined up a discount for dyno runs with 3 pulls if we show up as a group. Figured that would be pretty cool. Who's in?

Evil may have to bring out his RWD cause the dyno is not AWD! Besides you may sell it to one of us!

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I finally might be in for a meet! I might be heading down mid week to visit family. You guys meet up rain or shine? Last night when i looked at the forecast it showed a pretty good chance of rain for Sat

121 - 140 of 221 Posts