BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Doug, I just saw your post when Phil replied to it. My wife and I will be in Destin this afternoon. Are you guys staying longer?

Ali.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hey guys, sorry, our plans fell through so we didn't make it out. For sure, we will be in Destin this coming weekend for cars and coffee car show on the boardwalk or whatever its called.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
So I know Ali and Phil are still alive, how's everyone else?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Doug! Are you still planning on the car show at Harbor Walk tomorrow? are you looking to enter the show or just spectate?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Yep, still planning on going, and just planning to spectate. I will shoot ya a text one way or another.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
My car is out for a bit for some suspension work :) Hoping to have her ready by next week!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Been a while! We need to set up another meet/cruise/lunch or whatever! Who's in?

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I am in for Saturday or Sunday. Meet and then a lunch spot.

I installed Bilstein PSS :hihi: Love the lowered look and the ride!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Anyone down for Saturday or Sunday? After this weekend I'm pretty much out for a while due to an incoming baby!

EDit: Also, if we do meet, can it be in Navarre or closer? The wifey will pickle anytime soon, hehe, so just in case!

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hey you guys want to do the Bayfront in P-cola?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey you guys want to do the Bayfront in P-cola?
Whatever happens, needs to be on saturday, prolly no later than 8pm as that weather front is going to push through later Saturday nite and Sunday is a washout

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Sucks, I keep forgetting about the weather, let's do this thing tonite then! Meet around 6:30 pm?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well now the weather idiots are saying the front is way behind and we are looking at rain around noon tomorrow. So if you wanted to see what was what in bayfront, I could be up for that! Anyone else?

101 - 120 of 221 Posts