140 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Cool, I'll call in like half hour...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Unfortunately there was a seafood festival going on that had a lot of rv's and out of towners Parking where the car meet usually does, so there wasn't much turnout. D-rod and I hung out for while and it was fun just to chat with a fellow Bimmer fan...weather last nite was awesome.

Next time I will check the city calendar and make sure they don't have large scale events planned and the meet should get a better showing

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Bump...anyone want to try the Bayfront meet again? I don't think there is anything going on tonite downtown with the impending weather, so the lots might be full of car folk...

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's my guess but I will let him confess. Super nice guy, give'em a shout!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Yep, that was me! Glad to see you're a member. Just keep an eye here for the next local meet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yep, that was me! Glad to see you're a member. Just keep an eye here for the next local meet.
Saw your original post, ya I'm stationed down here for a few months. And thanks for the note, it made me notice how bad my windshield trim was so I went home and ordered the replacement! Next time put a note on my wheels since I need to get those refinished too! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I keep waiting for evils M5 to show up (you might sell it to ^^ ! ), but I am sure if I had the choice I know which on I would take! GTR! Are you guys about ready for another meet? Welcome Eight8toy!

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Saw your original post, ya I'm stationed down here for a few months. And thanks for the note, it made me notice how bad my windshield trim was so I went home and ordered the replacement! Next time put a note on my wheels since I need to get those refinished too! :M5thumbs:
Lol'd, let me know if you need a hand with the trim as I did mine a while back and it is easy as pie. There is a DIY on here somewhere..

61 - 80 of 221 Posts