BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lol! Yeah let's talk! Have your people call my people ;)

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Yeah the turn out was awesome! Matt thanks for getting this organized so quickly. Had a blast and glad to have made new friends in the area! After a couple of these we should try and link up with some of the groups in ATL..maybe a caravan up to ATL...a Saturday meet and late night antics, lol. The possibilities are endless!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah man! There are some hard hitting M5's in the ATL. Quite a few in the Tampa area with pretty consistent meet turnout and about same travel time.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
^ Makes sense since you guys know the area better, but Buckhead in ATL is O-M-G make your head spin, lol!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Subscribed to this thread! Someone let me know when you guys plan another meet.....I'm from Destin and am down there often as my parents and inlaws live there. I currently live in Birmingham, and have attended many of the ATL M club meets. Great group of people. Here are a couple of shots of my M6....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah the turn out was awesome! Matt thanks for getting this organized so quickly. Had a blast and glad to have made new friends in the area! After a couple of these we should try and link up with some of the groups in ATL..maybe a caravan up to ATL...a Saturday meet and late night antics, lol. The possibilities are endless!
Abbas.ali
Thank you guys. It was great meeting such nice people; looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Ali.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
You're welcome! Thanks for coming out again! Anything is possible! I vote further south.

Subscribed to this thread! Someone let me know when you guys plan another meet.....I'm from Destin and am down there often as my parents and inlaws live there. I currently live in Birmingham, and have attended many of the ATL M club meets. Great group of people. Here are a couple of shots of my M6....
Sounds good! Sweeeet ride! We will try to refresh this thread, so stay tuned, when are you going to be down next? See below.

I was thinking 2 or 3 weeks? Thoughts all? 2 weeks falls on the next OCTANE meet, I will look into other events. Start out at the same spot and ride- Know of any events going on? Hey Evil, when do they meet on Okaloosa Island at the Swamp, Tuesday night? Maybe plan the next meet around an event going on in the area, another destination to go to.

Or not, today was cool, we can just repeat!

·
Registered
140 Posts

Beautiful M. Love the wheels

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
140 Posts
You're welcome! Thanks for coming out again! Anything is possible! I vote further south.

Sounds good! Sweeeet ride! We will try to refresh this thread, so stay tuned, when are you going to be down next? See below.

I was thinking 2 or 3 weeks? Thoughts all? 2 weeks falls on the next OCTANE meet, I will look into other events. Start out at the same spot and ride- Know of any events going on? Hey Evil, when do they meet on Okaloosa Island at the Swamp, Tuesday night? Maybe plan the next meet around an event going on in the area, another destination to go to.

Or not, today was cool, we can just repeat!
Yes sir! Tuesday eve around 8-8:30. I'm good with in two weeks or really whatever the general consensus is

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
ktlocklear, beautiful M6 and yeah, stayed tuned to this thread for next meets/events. The more the merrier!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good to meet a fellow E60 driver (no offense to the E39 guys- got love for you all too ;)

Some good pics. That one car looks familiar.

We saw you parked up with us over at the Swamp, guessing you went to the beach?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good to meet a fellow E60 driver (no offense to the E39 guys- got love for you all too ;)

Airforce & Evil,

For sure guys, glad you came out! BOTH of your cars sound amazing, that BMW V10 opened up like you did, very cool! I must ride in both of those cars next time.

Evil, do you still have your E60? My buddy at work was gawking over it on Craigs. I'm not going to be able to make the Tuesday night this week, but next week I will check it out.

All- are you guys interested in doing this in another 2 weeks? I'm down, but I know a couple put some seat time in to get to us. (Thanks!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Ya meet up with some friends at the beach. I saw you guys parked so I figured Id be cool and park next to you all. lol

Airforce & Evil,

For sure guys, glad you came out! BOTH of your cars sound amazing, that BMW V10 opened up like you did, very cool! I must ride in both of those cars next time.

Evil, do you still have your E60? My buddy at work was gawking over it on Craigs. I'm not going to be able to make the Tuesday night this week, but next week I will check it out.

All- are you guys interested in doing this in another 2 weeks? I'm down, but I know a couple put some seat time in to get to us. (Thanks!)
Ya Im down.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I'm down to meet up again and chill, maybe actually get a coffe for mysef this time, lol. Two weeks would be 28 Sept? I'm fine with going out to FWB, we can switch it up too every other two meets or something, whatever works.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Air Force - thanks for the bump

Diesel - no worries, we can line something up for another Tuesday.

All - everybody is welcome at that Tuesday Swamp meet. I have never been but if some of you wanna go or thinking about it, I'd ride out there as well

·
Registered
140 Posts
Diesel - totally forgot.... Yep! I still have my E60. The longer it takes to sell her, the more I contemplate and try to rationalize ways of keeping her.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Thanks everyone. Let me know of upcoming meets and I'll see if I can get down there. On a side note...is that Santa Rosa Mall in some of those pics? I haven't been there in a good 15 years..... Lol

21 - 40 of 221 Posts