BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm about the same distance, somewhere right by the bridge or just over the Navarre bridge there is a bar on the west side of the road. Text me your # 850-687-75fiveone

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mark you calendars for Sunday 4/27/14, around 11 meeting at the Islander Wing Co in Destin by Target, and at 2 we all head out to the Bowery on 30A with several other clubs.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I may show up early and see if theyre showing the F1 race, lol

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Yeah completely misread post #182, don't know why I thought that was today. Looking forward to summer time meet and drives!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Mark you calendars for Sunday 4/27/14, around 11 meeting at the Islander Wing Co in Destin by Target, and at 2 we all head out to the Bowery on 30A with several other clubs.
I believe that is the big Indy race weekend up here at Barber, which I attend every year...if not, I may come down that weekend. I'll let you guys know

·
Registered
265 Posts
Doing well Ali, My car sprung a coolant leak yesterday and I am ordering parts now, may start taking her apart in the next day or so.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Matt, have you started working on your car yet? Let me know if you need help with it!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Started tearing the car down yesterday, I will be working on her in the evenings for the rest of the week, feel free to come by!

·
Registered
185 Posts
New M5 and new to the area

Just moved to FL (Niceville) and two days after picked up my new to me M5. Looking to meet up with anyone willing that is handy with a wrench. I am planning on doing a lot of the maintenance myself and its always nice to have a helping hand, especially someone that knows what they are doing or has done it before. I'll try to hit up any local meets if possible.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Stratickus, welcome to M5 ownership and FL! There are a handful of us (e39 M5 owners) on the Emerald Coast, more close in your direction near Fort Walton Beach (FWB). Also, checkout Gulf Coast Bimmers page on FB.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey Straticus, and group. I am picking the grease out of my finger nails now. Have my car torn apart with a bunch of maint items and a few upgrades while I'm in there. I am near Destin and will be working on the car for the next several days, would be happy to help and welcome to the M5!!! I am not by a PC much lately so best contact is cell Eight5o687755i

I am not down for a "meet" due to the car being off the road but y'all are welcome to hang.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Stratickus, welcome to M5 ownership and FL! There are a handful of us (e39 M5 owners) on the Emerald Coast, more close in your direction near Fort Walton Beach (FWB). Also, checkout Gulf Coast Bimmers page on FB.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Hey Straticus, and group. I am picking the grease out of my finger nails now. Have my car torn apart with a bunch of maint items and a few upgrades while I'm in there. I am near Destin and will be working on the car for the next several days, would be happy to help and welcome to the M5!!! I am not by a PC much lately so best contact is cell Eight5o687755i

I am not down for a "meet" due to the car being off the road but y'all are welcome to hang.
PM sent.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hey guys...anybody out there...thheree......theree.. thereee ..? We need to meet up before winter! Oh wait...it doesn't snow around here!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'll be down there for Labor Day Weekend if anyone wants to meet up again

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Cars & Coffee October 11 9 AM to whenever at Mary Esther Mall by the Starbucks (same place as before). This C&C has nearly tripled in size and this is only the 3rd or 4th gathering. Let's have a strong ///M showing!!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
^ C&C happening again this Saturday!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Pensacola Cars & Coffee, 28 Feb, 9-12 @ IMAX theater in Pensacola off of Bayou Blvd.

181 - 200 of 221 Posts
About this Discussion
220 Replies
16 Participants
halcyon22
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing