BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
AirForceRacer, I am a solid group of one in Destin! I do know a couple others, and believe there is a club around. I can't PM but you can email me dogo chelo at hot mail-

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hey Diesel I am in the Pcola area, we should meet up! I've seen two other E39 M5s out here.

AFRacer, are you moving this way?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sounds good- I can't PM yet- email me dogochelo at hotmail com I sent an email to airforceracer I know a couple guys in Pcola with 5's too.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ali, Sounds good!

If you are in the panhandle, email me and I will set up a meet- I still need about 30 posts to PM and don't feel like running my post numbers up just to PM.

dogochelo (at) Hotmail

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I smell a meet soon! Would be cool to meet other board members/car enthusiasts in the area.

Edit: It looks like there is Caffeine & Octane this Saturday at Starbucks in FWB, across from the mall (wherever that is at). I might scope it out.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Who cares about flaking rims.

It is the getting together of like minded individuals and having a good time that counts. :7:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Right on Nvable! Fixing the wheels will come in time- was only kidding as I have been rocking the flaking wheels for a year now, yeah I'm that guy. Are you gonna come down from GA?

I am working on a meet very soon.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Right on Nvable! Fixing the wheels will come in time- was only kidding as I have been rocking the flaking wheels for a year now, yeah I'm that guy. Are you gonna come down from GA?

I am working on a meet very soon.
Depends on how far and when. It is about a 4:30 hrs drive. With my wife it is hard to get out. :D
I am planning to make the Cars For Our Troops exotic car show in Jacksonville this October. Just bringing family for the night and and enjoy a little family time.

I have had my wheels flaking also. I even plastidipped them white. I have started to peel it off but never finished. Imagine how that looks. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Florida Panhandle Destin meet 9/14/2013

WHEN: 8-8:30 AM September 14, 2013, Saturday

WHERE: ResortQuest Real Estate Office Destin (Across from Bass Pro Shops.) Almost directly between Pensacola and Panama City for a 1/2 way point. 35000 Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin Fl 32541

WHO: Any car enthusiast, but mainly geared towards BMW enthusiast as this came from the M5Board! All are welcome.

WHAT: Meet n greet, hang out, leave ResortQuest and head to the Caffine/Octane meet in Fort Walton Beach (15 minutes away.) This will give us a quick destination to cruise to. Then afterwards if there are people that will be late zzzzz etc we may head back to ResortQuest, go for a nice cruise along the country side to a lunch spot, part ways, WHATEVER works!

Please RSVP with an email or call/text to me at dogochelo (at) Hotmail 85o-687-755I Not necessary, but gives us a head count before we head out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
WHEN: 8-8:30 AM September 14, 2013, Saturday

WHERE: ResortQuest Real Estate Office Destin (Across from Bass Pro Shops.) Almost directly between Pensacola and Panama City for a 1/2 way point. 35000 Emerald Coast Parkway, Destin Fl 32541

WHO: Any car enthusiast, but mainly geared towards BMW enthusiast as this came from the M5Board! All are welcome.

WHAT: Meet n greet, hang out, leave ResortQuest and head to the Caffine/Octane meet in Fort Walton Beach (15 minutes away.) This will give us a quick destination to cruise to. Then afterwards if there are people that will be late zzzzz etc we may head back to ResortQuest, go for a nice cruise along the country side to a lunch spot, part ways, WHATEVER works!

Please RSVP with an email or call/text to me at dogochelo (at) Hotmail 85o-687-755I Not necessary, but gives us a head count before we head out.
BIG THANKS to M5board.com for this awesome resource! Thanks to everyone whom came out!

1st stop: 6 met at a good 1/2 way point, Next Stop: drove to another regular car meet with a lot of M3's, and then had some lunch on the beach.

All kinds of M3's, 4 E39 M5's, 1 E60 M5, a GTR, Two 335's, one 330, one STI, one FR? Scion, 1 ISF, and a SWEET Ford Escape that came peelin through the parking lot! :M5launch:

We had a good turn out of some super cool people this morning for such short notice! We WILL be doing this again! Here are some pics that I took.

Cool cars, new friends, & good times!

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Had a blast! Met some really nice folks too! Thanks for havin my Nissan out there with ya'll :) Lookin forward to the next one!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 221 Posts
About this Discussion
220 Replies
16 Participants
halcyon22
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing