BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Interesting. It won't be red or yellow, right? Although, yellow/blue cf combo I've seen on two Italian road legal cars is very, very spectacular.:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
PART 1
A special treat. I was going through my mundane routine through Instagram when I received a personal message from Pasin Lathouras ( the owner of the RS that this thread consists of as some of you might know. ) and he asked if I wanted some sneak pictures he had taken himself when he had visited the factory in April 18th. And of course I said YES! He complimented me as well on my page which made me happy but anyway that's not the point haha. But me and him also had a conversation about Something interesting which I will post separately titled " part 2 ".

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thank's for sharing!
Yes #094 is in the UK, was spotted at Topaz detailing, now in storage at Supervettura. Due to new anti-corruption laws and bad chinese economy, ALOT of chinese cars have made it over to Europe the last year or so.. Remember that none of the 4 One:1s originaly destined for China made it over, likewise only 1 Huayra Dinastia has been built so far (chinese special edition) and that one is also in the UK now...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts