BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I have a 1991 M5 that the previous owner upgraded the stock foglights to Depo brand lights. I recently had to replace the battery and now the foglights will not work. The fuses have been checked and the dash switch has been replaced with a new oem one, but still nothing. The headlights are good, both low and high beam. All other electronics are perfect. Could one bulb be toasted, causing neither to work, or do I need to look at something else?
I was checking out the replacement Depo's, and can't even figure out how to access the bulbs Can anyone offer an idea? The Depo's are #444-2002L models.
Thanks,
Max

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Propperly both bulbs are out look on the Back of the lighte there is a black round cover that twists abouth20-30 setters and Then should come right of Then you Can get the bulbs out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update, my bad

Well, it's my own fault. After pulling the bulbs and seeing that they were good, I decided it had to be fuse related. I decided to swap another with it & found that the fuse was, indeed bad. Duh huh. Thanks for the reply & for eveyone that read my post.
Cheers,
Max

1 - 3 of 3 Posts