BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I should be going to a "cars and coffee" this Saturday from 9-12 at Southlands Mall. It's at Aurora Parkway/Gun Club Rd and Smoky Hill Rd, off E-470. The real C&C is off 6th Ave Freeway between Union and Kipling, but that's a bit too far for me. Hope to see other E39s out there!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am one of the original group of auto enthusiasts who setup the great indoors meets at lone tree. This location is perfect and easily reached from anywhere. It is also one of the largest lots anywhere. We meet on the 2nd saturday of the. Month and will start meeting on the 4th saturday as well. The other two sats are for ferg and doug porsche.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am one of the original group of auto enthusiasts who setup the great indoors meets at lone tree. This location is perfect and easily reached from anywhere. It is also one of the largest lots anywhere. We meet on the 2nd saturday of the. Month and will start meeting on the 4th saturday as well. The other two sats are for ferg and doug porsche.
Would you tell me more about this meeting? Next meeting will be on 3/12/2011 right? What time and where? Who's coming?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
10 Participants
UMW2B
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing