BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
when I went there around 11:20 am, I saw a blue corvette z06, red camaro, jeep, and a few other cars (5 cars total I think) but no M5.

maybe I went to the wrong place? don't we meet in front of the Great Indoors?

I let someone drive my M5 to see if he wanted it, maybe it was gone at the time, but I was there. I am sure Ronnie and his blue M5 was there also. Weird...No biggie, catch you next time
Dennis

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It was awesome to see everyone out there yesterday! Although I came late, there was still a good scene to check out. Glad to meet Ronnie and Dennis from the E60 M5 crowd. The E24 M6 and the 635CSi were definitely a treat!
Nice to meet you too!
Here's my old E39 M5 that I told you at the meet :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Guys - if you haven't got something going on Saturday morning, this is a real treat. Great reason to scrub up your car, too....

Pics from last Saturday (3/26/11):
Great Indoors Park Meadows - a set on Flickr

Here's some samples....

fischb's 2009 Aston Martin Vantage V8 by kfanciu, on Flickr

Porsche 911 Turbo by kfanciu, on Flickr

Renntech Bi-Turbo V12 Mercedes SL65 by kfanciu, on Flickr

Audi R8 V10 & Ferrari 360 Modena by kfanciu, on Flickr

Porsche 911 GT2 RS by kfanciu, on Flickr

Ross's '07 Corvette Z06 by kfanciu, on Flickr

Ross's '07 Corvette Z06 by kfanciu, on Flickr

Ruf Porsche 911 Turbo by kfanciu, on Flickr

Nissan GT-R by kfanciu, on Flickr

·
Registered
135 Posts
what about our M5's :(

(I was there with my black M5 last Saturday)
I took a few of the backs of ours, but nothing stood out when I went to upload. I'll look again later! Did I talk to you?? I know Peter that had one of the E60's ...? I'm terrible with names & faces. If so, nice to meet you (agian) :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
great pics and another great turnout. Since it is going every week now, people aren't trying to figure out when to go. They just go.

·
Registered
135 Posts
This week it was neat to see a Testarossa up close ... was definitely one of my favorite exotics growing up. The Rossion Q1 is something I've never seen and/or heard of until the meet Saturday. Intriguing -- much like it's Noble brother/cousin/whatever you wanna call it, but I feel the styling is more cohesive and fluid. Seems like it'd be a blast.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts