BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm about 6 hours away from denver... but if I'm ever in town; I'll be there! I really want to get up to that area and explore some of the roads.. we should set something up once my finances are back in order.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't posted here in a while....here are from a recent meet:

BTW, the grey Audi RS4 will be featured in Eurotuner magazine - April 2011 issue.
It's on stock wheels since the HREs are being refinished.

Fat lip!

·
Registered
74 Posts
We should be starting this one up again. Ronnie, great picks as usual.

Every 2nd Saturday of the month at Great Indoors next to Park Meadows mall, starts around 8 am.

Hope to see more M5s there.

(BTW this Saturday - July 11th is second Sat) ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Haven't posted here in a while....here are from a recent meet:

BTW, the grey Audi RS4 will be featured in Eurotuner magazine - April 2011 issue.
It's on stock wheels since the HREs are being refinished.
so is there a meeting on this coming Saturday 3/12/2011? I added you on facebook by the way :3:

·
Registered
74 Posts
so is there a meeting on this coming Saturday 3/12/2011? I added you on facebook by the way :3:

Yes, we will be meeting. The meets are usually at 8am. Of course if the weather is not so good, most won't come. It appears only German cars like bad weather. :cheers:

I will be there with my E60M5.

Here are some of Ronnies pics from past GI meets

·
Registered
178 Posts
It was awesome to see everyone out there yesterday! Although I came late, there was still a good scene to check out. Glad to meet Ronnie and Dennis from the E60 M5 crowd. The E24 M6 and the 635CSi were definitely a treat!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, I let Walther drive my M5. I am betting he picks one up:cheers: Of course if I had known he was going to unload his E55amg, I would have picked it up.

good seeing everyone there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, nice meet & great weather yesterday.

I thought more people from this board were going to come to the meet, especially m5shark :)
I was there after 11am and most of the people were already gone :M5launch: :(

Now I know I should come early...

Anyway, is the next meeting on March 26th?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I was there after 11am and most of the people were already gone :M5launch: :(

Now I know I should come early...

Anyway, is the next meeting on March 26th?

to bad we did not hook up. Ronnie, myself and about 7-8 others were still there at noon. we are going to make this one a weekly event. Every Saturday

·
Registered
9 Posts
to bad we did not hook up. Ronnie, myself and about 7-8 others were still there at noon. we are going to make this one a weekly event. Every Saturday
when I went there around 11:20 am, I saw a blue corvette z06, red camaro, jeep, and a few other cars (5 cars total I think) but no M5.

maybe I went to the wrong place? don't we meet in front of the Great Indoors?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts