BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title, time has come for me to part ways with the bulk of my BMW collection! I'm sure to kick myself one day but alas have no room to store some of my cars and have placed a deposit for the car of my dreams!

I don't need to say too much more about this car - suffice to say the condition is unchanged as it's been kept in dry storage and driven very sparingly!
Extensive thread by BMWWGN here :
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e28-m5-discussion/165458-new-arrival-e28-m5.html

A few other cars I'll be selling include a 1987 LHD Hennarot E30 M3 with only 69500 genuine kms - car's ex Jpn, Euro Spec - completely unmolested and still has original paintwork; a 72 3.0 CSL E9 - Chamonix - car was ex UK hence might be of interest as it'll be VAT and tax free given it did originally come from there; a 74 2002 Turbo LHD #1417 - Chamonix; and a 75 2002 Baur Cabriolet - one of 94 made in RHD - Golf Yellow.

Any questions, feel free to message me.

Alvin

·
Registered
940 Posts
Any progress on the sale of the M5, Alvin?

Spotted your ad on the BMW Club NSW website.
I recognise a couple of those pictures!
Oh well, as it's in the public domain already, I'll insert the link here - you might get a bit more exposure to potential buyers:
Ads - M Series - E28 M5 1987

1 - 3 of 3 Posts