·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reactions: Kazakh015 and 5soko

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm not sure what to say. The house is definitely nice but that car collection... $4M? I'm mortgage lending and would love to write this loan lol.

Dan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Standard House: 3 bedrooms, 2-car garage, 2:1 car-to-bedspace ratio.

Ferrari House: 1 bedroom, 16-car garage, 1:8 car-to-bedspace ratio.

Now that's getting your priorities in line, Bro.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
If all the cars were included in that price I think it would be a good deal lol.

http://www.redfin.com/WA/Bellevue/U...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I thought I was crazy buying a house similar in concept but with only 1/3 car space and 2/3 living space . This house is much more practical with only 2-bedrooms and 2.5-baths, and what looks to be 1/3 living space and 2/3 car space, I like it, but if it does not have one I would add a car wash bay and spray booth.

More houses should follow this concept since garage space is half the cost of living space, if you change your mind or when needed easily converted to living space.

The cost of building that house should be no more than $150.00/sf, asking $ 593/sf it must be located in a Microsoft executive subdivision (only .55 acres)

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
When you need a car elevator just to sort your collection of exotics, you have arrived.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Amazing! This would be the ultimate bachelor's pad!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I tend to live in a pretty minimal way, but that would be nice!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
4 mil.. Does that come with the cars too.. Smh the most i can probbaly afford is 1-1.5 mil and thats in maybe 7 years..

You can duplicate the concept for only 300K now, buy a Pre-Engineered Steel building (60 or 80-foot clear span), erection is cheap since it only takes a week to be under roof once you have a concrete pad with anchors embedded per plans.

Then call a Commercial Glazing Contractor to put up the large expanses of interior and exterior Curtain wall, a little stone work between glazed area's then on to drywall and interior finishes.

Ingenuity can disguise the commercial building origins and make it fit visually in any residential area, while having twice the wind performance of residential tooth pick construction.

The Car lift is a simple garage high lift scissor hoist with a platform tacked on, probably no more than 15K when all said and done.

If you need to hire a designer and do not do the simple things on your own it will be more money.

As time goes on one can add features and high end furnishings as budget allows.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I used to live real close to there. Would love to own that house. There was one a block away from me with a 13 car garage! :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think it looks tacky. I bet he is single.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Reactions: Acme
1 - 20 of 25 Posts