BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here's my problem. My front bumper needs to be changed, it has cracked! So here's the thing...should I just purchase an OEM front bumper...or get an aftermarket one? If so which one?? I can't find too many aftermarket bumpers! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think you should just sell the car so I am the only one in town with an Imola M5.

Whats up Afsheen? Keep an eye out for a Silverstone M5 on 20's, full S2 package!!! I did it again, my third M5 in 1.5 years!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm sure you are going to get a few different opinions :typing: , however I say stick with the OEM Bumper, very clean looking, unmistakably M5 and if you want a change then why not look at either the ACS Flippers before they are discontinued or maybe the Hamann Flippers or one piece Splitter, these would certainly give your car a fresh more individual look. :M5thumbs:

Good luck in your decision.

C.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I like the OEM myself, just my opinion, but come to think of it I guess I dont know if I have even seen an aftermarket one, Josh

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for everyones opinion! I don't know what i'm going to do!

Madys...wtf! haha 3rd one?! that's hillarious. Are you selling your imola? Cuz if you are I guess I'm the only one with an imola now! Haha I can't wait to see it...want to swap me front bumpers before you sell??!

ps you just put an awesome system in that! I hope your taking it out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts