BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

So I am now ready to go shopping for my next car.

Now before I go into the choices. Let me first state what I am looking for

Comfortable 4 door sedan
AWD for the mtn (like mammoth trips)
Some power (donest have to be super fast)
Must be CPO or still in warranty
Color is not a big deal
Price 40k or below

Basically I came down to these two finalist and I cant decide

1. 2011 BMW 550xi CPO ISD 7/2011 43k miles black on black. Sport pkg (dynamic susp) conv pkg (powwr lid dimmer mirrors CA keyless) DSP sound dynamic seats with heat and cool basically the car is fully optioned besides the M pkg.

2012 Audi A6 3.0T prestige sport CPO 35k miles ISD 7/2011. Basically its got everything the BMW got. Plus full LED headlights and S line bodykit. And rear climate control. It lacks the BMW dynamic seats and suspension. But the Audi connect interface is awesome.....and i am not sure if i can even connect to the internet on the bmw.......

Both cars have a 39,900 asking price.

I love that V8 twin blower on the BMW. And i know it will be running down our old M6s with a simple chip tune. Plus it.ll handle

The down side of BMW is that i am really getting bored of BMW (after 4 of them in the past 8 years) plus i am really unhappy about their warranty.....(i had good experience with audi before on warranty)

So all and all i want to see what others think

Thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts
I would go with the 550i because you can customize it to look like an F10 M5....or you can save up a little more and buy an Audi A7.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all your input. I went back and forth for months.....finally pulled the trigger on a CPO 2012 A6 3.0T Prestige w/ Sport pkg yesterday. Finally broke away from a 10 year BMW streak....and I just noticed that I went from all BMWs to all VAGs vehicles :dunno: lol

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats bud! Looks clean.

Keep us posted on your mods on the A6!

Reactions: vodka g
1 - 5 of 5 Posts