1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yeah come on Kim, we need you there for 2005, if for no other reason that you are a worthy competitor.......

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice one guys.
OK Kimble, you can't run from this challenge..................... Bring it on!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
SteveH said:
Hello Kimble......

Where are yoou???

:byebye:
With all respect, Gumball 3000 is a "Rally not a Race" format. I don't see how we could compete in such a Street Racer unfriendly environment ?!

Julie & Max called me twice during this years Gumball, begging me to slow down... and I was not even driving very competitive. Its no fun anymore. Gumball does not have any real competition to offer. Didn't you realise, I won this years Gumball in a standard Mercedes Benz CL 500. It's a joke!

But I am more then happy to kick your *** in the Ultimate Rally 2006

If you are looking for true competition, skilled drivers, fastest cars, Ultimate Rally it is!

I love your "Challenge to a Duel" Movie very much. You guys are fun. Thank you for that.

Kim speaks

·
Registered
101 Posts
pigginell said:
With all respect, Gumball 3000 is a "Rally not a Race" format. I don't see how we could compete in such a Street Racer unfriendly environment ?!

Julie & Max called me twice during this years Gumball, begging me to slow down... and I was not even driving very competitive. Its no fun anymore. Gumball does not have any real competition to offer. Didn't you realise, I won this years Gumball in a standard Mercedes Benz CL 500. It's a joke!

But I am more then happy to kick your *** in the Ultimate Rally 2006

If you are looking for true competition, skilled drivers, fastest cars, Ultimate Rally it is!

I love your "Challenge to a Duel" Movie very much. You guys are fun. Thank you for that.

Kim speaks

Kim says he won't drive the 2005 Gumball but for "only" USD 50.000 you can be his co-driver in next years Gumball (Kimble.org, section online shop). Anybody sees the logic of this?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
bram said:
Kim says he won't drive the 2005 Gumball but for "only" USD 50.000 you can be his co-driver in next years Gumball (Kimble.org, section online shop). Anybody sees the logic of this?
The can come with me for $49,999.99.......

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yes... hmmm

Plenty of time for that prick Adrian to get it banned for being a "road race" through the BS he may mistake talking for.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts